Friday, January 23, 2009
Mia and Dadda
As Karina has mentioned, Mia has been growing up so fast. Everyday when my workday is over, I go to the daycare to get Mia. The first thing she does when she notices me, is smiles and and says Dada, and crawls to me. When we get home, she loves to go and get her puppy (stuffed animal). I am constantly singing songs to her, and challenging her. Such as when she has her pacifier I ask her "can I have that", and she will give to to me. So then I put it in my mouth by the handle and shake my head a little...that makes her laugh. I always say thank you when she gives me something. She also gives me kisses on the cheek when I ask for a kiss...so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You forgot to say she thinks her nine is a Rock START- LOL. she make me feel like I'm part of NKOB in the 90's!!! I LOVE HER
Post a Comment