A lot had happened in the last week, first Mia graduated and on Monday 01/26 she started on her new classroom “C” the crawling babies. She started a new schedule, which I wasn’t ready for it, she seen to be adapting very well, but for some reason I can’t keep up with it on the weekend.
7:30-8:30 am they get breakfast
9:00 a.m morning bottles
11:00 a.m lunch
12:00- 3:00 pm naptime
3:00 pm afternoon bottle and snacks
It doesn’t look so complicated, but trust me I can’t keep her up to this schedule and naptime impossible there is no way I can keep her up until 12.
Also on Monday Mia fell out of our bed, when I was watching her. It was horrible; I wanted to cry with her. I put her on our bed and I turned my back on her for one minute and she was on the floor. She didn’t get any buns on her head but she scrapes her little nose.
Mia got her 2nd teeth, last week Shaun discovered that it was coming out, poor little one she has diarrhea and we think is because of that. She doesn’t have any fever but she seems a little needy.
You started pulling up, and now you pull up on anything and everything you can. She's growing up and changing too fast! I wish I could freeze time and enjoy each new phase longer! It was only a month ago we could sit her on a blanket in the living room with her favorite toys surrounding her and she would sit still and quietly play for a long time! Now, we can't take our eyes off of her! She is everywhere and in to everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy for Mia. I can relate. I sometimes think Lara is growing so quickly. She'll be 6 months next week.
Post a Comment