I am in denial that you are ten months old this week. I can’t believe my little girl is growing up so fast. I was at work on Tuesday and kept saying you were nine months, but then I realized you turned 10 month on Monday (Martin Luther King’s day).
However, it’s true. You are ten months old. So much has happened this month… the main milestone is crawling. You are fully crawling and even have turbo speed crawling when you really want to get to something. So far your favorite things to get into you shouldn’t. You like to go infront of the TV and take all the DVD’s down and bite on them. You also love to find paper anywhere so you can rip it up. I’m sure any day now you are going to move onto standing and then walking. Right now you try so hard to stand up and I’ve seen you get almost there. I’m sure that is going to happen any minute.
I love you baby girl,
Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment