Monday, September 29, 2008

We are all packed!!!!!

Two more days and we will be in DR, we can’t wait, we are so exiting. We are all packed, well almost. I still have to pack a couple of personal stuffs, but for the most we are ready to go. We got our bathing suits, sunscreen, sunglasses and have of course Mia’s milk and dippers.
Yesterday we spend most of the day packing our suitcases trying to put together what we really need, since we are only allowed one suitcase per person and only 50 pounds… I’m still wondering…. were I’m going to put that 5 pounds of chocolate candies that we bought at BJ’s?
We had a productive day, however Mia got a running nose and in the middle of the night she couldn’t breath, she woke up 3 time, poor little one. Shaun and I took turns to comfort her and try to clean her little nose and put some saline nose drops so she can breath better and this morning she was all smile, she was still sneezing though, she is such a good girl. Unfortunately Daddy couldn’t stay with her cause he needed to take the CRV for oil change and I had to drop her off at the day care, but he is picking her up earlier.
Hopefully she will get better for our trip on Wednesday.
It will be a couple of weeks before we can write on the blog, but when we do we will have lots of things and pictures to share.

No comments: