Monday, September 22, 2008

MIA IS 6 MONTH OLD!!!



A lot has happened over the weekend. First Mia turned 6 months old (wao! where the time goes). I truly can't believe my baby is 6 months old now! Sometimes I look at her half expecting her to still be a tiny little newborn and then I'm blown away with how different she looks! She is going through such a cute phase right now. She is very social and flirts with everyone. Mia is my joy! I love this child so much!
Also she had her doctor’s appointment, she got all her vaccinations plus a flu shot. My poor little pumpkin cried so much. Mia is getting bigger and bigger she is 14.9 pounds and 22 inches long. (For reference that puts her in the 75 percentile in height, and 25 in weight.) Doctor said that she is growing beautifully.
We tried to feed her chicken on Saturday, but unfortunately she doesn’t like it. She puked all her milk after one spoon of it. So I guess we are holding the meat for a while.
Also on Sunday we took her to piercing Pagoda to get her ears pierced, she looked so cute. she cried for about 3 minutes and after that I let her lick my Ice cream cone as a reward for being such a good baby.
Mia is in that phase interested in things like necklaces, cell phones, TV remote controls, and water bottles to the coolest and most expensive baby toys. Why do we think we need all the cool toys for our kids when trash is just as entertaining! It's almost like baby's prefer to have things they know aren't for them!!
Mia talks to herself as she is waking up, instead of crying when he wakes up, she lies there and called daddy (dada) and start clapping. She is such a good baby.

1 comment:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Yeah, she is just like her Nina!!!!
Hehehe,they are going to eat her up in DR.