Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mia's First Word

This is incredible, we think that Mia is going to start talking soon, yesterday at the day care she started to say Da……….Da. Ms. Beverly told Shaun when he picked her up in the afternoon and when he got home he payed attention of what she was mumbling and she did say Da………..Da again. When I got home around 5:45 PM he told me and I couldn’t believe it, however as much as I tried to listen she didn't say it for me. But this morning when she woke up I put her in bed with me she said Da…………Da.
I’m so proud of my little one, she is so smart. Even at the daycare they say that she is really advanced for her age, usually babies start to say the first word after the 7th months and Mia is only 5 ½ months old.
I really would like her to say Momma or mommy first, but I can live with that :)

No comments: