Mia will be 19 months old in 5 days, I never thought that she was ready for Potty train yet, but back is July she started to be interested on what Shaun and I were doing in the bathroom so Shaun went to babies r us and got her a potty. We thought that it will be a good idea to just get her use to the potty. Must of the time that we go to the bathroom we take her with us, she sat on the potty while I sat on the toilet but she never did anything until yesterday.
Yesterday went I came back form work Shaun called me upstairs were he was with Mia and told Mia: Show mommy. Mia went to the bathroom and I followed her and I asked her: what happened Mia, what do you want to show me? She sat on the potty and Shaun told her: Mia don’t see there, show mommy, so when I looked on the potty there it was “pee pee”. Mia peed on the potty for the first time.
Here is the story:
Shaun was getting her ready for her bath when Mia took her diaper off, so he told her: Mia sit on the potty and do pee pee until I come back with you towel, Shaun went to her room and got her stuffs together and went back to the bathroom and asked her: did you pee? And Mia said yes. He didn’t believe her but them he saw it in the potty.
Congrats to you Baby girl in this new achievement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Karina,
what method did you use for potty training? I believe Lara is ready b/c she has a facination for the toilet and now knows how to unstrap her diaper.
Thanks!
I'm glad that Mia is in the process of fully being potty trained. :)
Hey Barb,
Just take her to the bathroom everytime that you need to go and sit her in her potty while you are in the toilet. that's what we did and she is doing great she is not 100% trained but she is getting better, now she sits in the toilet with one of those cushions things instead of the potty.
Good Luck!!
When she does pee or poo on the potty, give her positive reinforcement such as cheering and saying something like "Lara did pee-pee on the potty" and clap. It really helps.
Post a Comment