Monday, October 19, 2009

19 months old

Today you are 19 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was writing your 18 month old post – time really is flying by these days.
My favorite thing of you is how loving you are – I’ve mentioned it before, but this month you have bloomed even more, wanting to hug everyone and you give us the sweetest cuddles and tell us ‘I L’ You’ – which just melts my heart every time.
I think every day you learn new words, your vocabulary is increasing everyday, mostly because you try to copy everything we say, but a special toddler dictionary is required to decipher most of what you say – lately there has been: Shhhhh...Noise, sit down, Papas (potatoes), play doh, bed, shoe, sock, hair, pee pee, potty, and cookie. You started to sing the ABC’s. You can say a, b, c, d. I think my favorite word is when you say I love you. You called Aunt Tracy sisi. When we ask you: how old are you? You say: UNO. When we ask you: how do you say Daddy in Spanish? You say: papi.
You like to talk on the phone. You ask us all the time to call Nina (Aunt Patricia) and Aiden.
Today at the daycare you are going to start to transition to another room (18 to 24 month); they will start taking you for an hour or two so you can get used to the new room, the kids and the providers.
You’ve been sick for the last week, you have a sinus infection, but you are a champ. You’ve been taking you antibiotics like we are giving you candy, you even ask for more.
You are such a joy and so much fun to watch you play around the house and help us clean and fold the laundry.
We love you very much baby girl, and I know I can’t call you baby girl much longer – I’m still clinging on tight.





No comments: