Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OCTOBER FACTS

Here are a few fun things about Mia for October.

She is 23 lbs.
She is getting pretty good at running and it is so cute.
She is very loving, and is giving great hugs right now. And she will give kisses when asked.
Her language is definitely progressing, with her adding words like mama (grandma), cold, ice, I L’ ou – I love you and a whole bunch more. I thought I was behind on keeping track last month but now it’s impossible. She constantly amazes me by knowing words and she is also very good at parroting.
If you ask her how old she is she will say: “Uno”.
Mia has her first pony ride on Saturday at the cranberry festival in Bordentown.
She loves the playground at the mall and the pretzels sticks after she played.
We can now do two pony tails on her hair instead of to pigtails.
She loves to dance to any song.
She likes to take care of her cousin Aiden. She likes to feed him and burp him.


This is a really fun age, but I’m sure each month will bring even more fun as Mia continues to grow.

Love,
Mommy.

1 comment:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Oh, my little darling. Dont forget she says "Plissssssssss" for Please and "Grashias" for Gracias.
I am sure she is annoyed with us cause we dont learn her language fast enough!!!