Mia started to go to the new daycare on FT. Meade Tuesday March 24. She was looking around and trying to figure out what we were doing there, she had this fake smile and she was waving to the caregivers. Shaun and I dropped her of around 7:05. She wanted to start to cry but Miss Carmen got her attention and distracted her while we were leaving.
When I called the center around 10:00 am they said that she was doing fine, that she cried a little but that her paci helped.
When Shaun picked her up in the afternoon they said that she had a great first day, she enjoyed water play with stuffed toys.
She had applesauce, French toast and milk for breakfast.
Hamburger patties, cheese, bum, tater tots, applesauce and milk for lunch.
And she had strawberry bars and juice for afternoon snack.
I can’t believe how things change when you are becoming a toddler, what happened to the baby food?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment