For Sunday May 10 Mother’s day we stared the day going for breakfast at Friendly’s after breakfast we took Mia to the Clark’s Elioak Farm in Ellicott City, they have a petting zoo, a fairy tale forest and a enchanted forest pine tree maze. We has such a great time, Mia enjoyed all the figures from the enchanted Forest (the old women in a shoe, the 3 bears house, the 3 pigs house, Alice in wonderland, sleeping beauty, etc) the slides and all the animals at the farm, they have goats, sheep, donkeys, pigs, cows, ponies, turkeys, ducks, chickens, bunnies. It was the first time at the farm for all of us and it was more that I was expecting. It took about two hours to do all the displays and see all the animals. We also took a hayride around the farm.After that we went out to lunch and to Patricia’s house to see Aiden and we ended the day with a great BBQ that daddy make for us.
It was a great day and a perfect mother’s day.
Thank you Shaun and Mia for make that they so special, I hope you had as much fun as I had.
Love,
Mommy



















1 comment:
Hey Guys, Looks like you had a blast at the farm. I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment