Today Mia is 9 month old, Shaun took her to her doctor’s appointment and she is 16.4 lbs and 27 inches long. The doctor said not to feed her more that 6 oz of milk since she is doing very well.
We are now allowed to give you finger food as long as is very soft. It is really exacting to start this new face in your life.
We have suddenly started seeing little tantrums from you this past week - you get very upset if someone takes what you are playing with. Hopefully this will soon pass, because its heart breaking to see you start crying and throw yourself backwards, no matter where you are. I don’t want to see you hurt!
I love this age as you become more interactive, and as you explore and hit milestones. But I also love my baby girl cuddles - some of my favorite moments are when you snuggle up and take a nap with me on the couch or you rest your head against my chest. I also love the happy wiggles when we come to wake you up in the morning and you are so excited to see us.
Mia don’t grow up too fast on me, okay? I’m trying to enjoy each and every stage and you are always my baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment