Monday, December 22, 2008
Mia and Her Paci
This morning I got up at 6:30 am, I usually get up at 5:45 and Shaun gets up at 5:30, but since Shaun have the day off we can stay a little longer in bed cause he takes Mia to the daycare. This morning while Shaun and Mia were sleeping I started to get ready to go to work. When I came out of the bathroom and start putting my clothes on I heard Mia taping on her crib, I took the camera monitor to see what she was doing, to my surprise she was looking for her paci, she found it, put it in her mouth, she putted it backwards, she turned it around and putted right, she grabbed her blanket an cover herself. She did all this while she was sleeping. She is so sweet, I wanted to take her out of her crib and eat her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment