Dear Mia,
Today 06.25.2008 we started giving you formula. For the last couple of weeks I’ve being trying to express as much breast milk as I could, but with the stress of being at work and taking breaks to do it, it was hard to fulfill your demands. Also we were trying to figure out how much milk you were drinking, since we never measured how much milk you needed when I was home with you. You are 3 month and 6 days old and you are now drinking 3.5 oz every two hours. So I called your doctor and he told me to give you Enfamil Lipil, it’s supposed to be the closest formula to breast milk. Daddy said that at first when he tried to give you the formula you rejected it, maybe because we also changed your bottles nipples to stage #2 (3 to 6 month). So he gave you breast milk instead, then for you next feeding he changed the bottle nipple to the old one, he said that it took you a little time but at the end you drank it. Apparently you digested well since you didn’t have any bad reaction to it. If this works it’ll be so much easier for us to take you out and to take you to the day care. I’ll continue pumping everyday as much as I can so you can keep having Mommy’s milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment