Thursday, June 12, 2008

1st day without you.

My little Angel,
Yesterday was my first day not being with you all day and I can’t tell you how much I missed you, I kept looking at your pictures on my desk, your beautiful smile, you beautiful blue eyes and your long eyelashes. We have been so blessed to have you; I can’t believe that you are going to be 3 months!!!
It feels like it was yesterday since I had you for the first time in my arms, so small, so beautiful and now you look so grown up. You have your own attitude, you talk and smile a lot. I love the way you talk to Eddie when you are in daddy’s car, how much you like the seiling fan in our room and the letter A of your name hanging on the wall over the changing table.
I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart and you are always going to be mi muñeca.

Love,
Mommy.

No comments: