Monday, January 25, 2010

22 months old

You were 22 months old on Tuesday. The last couple weeks has really marked a turn in your verbal progression – instead of just one word you try to say phrases with 2, 3, sometimes even more words. We don’t always understand you but its fun to see you mind figure it all out.
You also are physically moving along – almost getting the jumping thing down, running around like a champ, walking up and down stairs just holding on to hands or handrails. I think you are taller and you definitely feel heavier
You definitely have a fun personality – loving, sweet, fun and playful with an independent streak for sure. You are stubborn but not too much – most of the time. Just enough for us to know you are your own person and I think that’s a good thing.
You LOVE Ice cream and M & M’s you can it them all the time and you know where to find them.

You can sign the ABC’s, twinkle twinkle little start and a new some about apple trees that they taught you at school but I don’t know which one it is .

I can’t believe that in two months you will be two years old.

I love you very much.

Mommy

No comments: