Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tooth Paste and Potty

Ok, I know Mia is not ready for potty training yet, but every time Shaun and I go to the bathroom she is really curious of what we are doing. She wants to look down the toilet and I think she got the idea that pee-pee goes in there.
So we were talking to Kelly this past weekend and she gave us the idea of buying a potty just for her to sit while we are using the bathroom. So yesterday Shaun went to Babies R Us and got her a Disney princesses potty trainer, I think she likes it, she doesn’t do anything but at least she can sit and watch until she is ready. Shaun also got Mia a Fluoride free tooth paste, Mia loves to brush her teeth and she is really good at it. She only has 5 teeth, but she keeps asking to brush them over and over again. One of her favorite places to hang out now is the bathroom, because of the sink to brush her teeth. Daddy lets her stand on the toilet just as long as she holds on to the sink so that she can wash her hands and her teeth.

No comments: